Thursday, October 18, 2007

Good day

Well I called my doctor first thing this morning, he said, "We got disturbing news from your pap." I said, "I didn't have a pap" then he said "That's right you didn't?!" then he investigated and called me back to say my lab results were switched with someone elses and my progesterone was wonderful!!!! wee hoo baby is fine!!!

I had a fun day at work, one of those that is very busy but super productive. Really great!

I am feeling just huge, I will post photos after I enter this post b/c for some reason photo posts are not working for me lately and I don't want this to get erased.

Today was my husband's last day at work here in Redding. He starts full time Monday in Sacramento. I will be heartbroken, but I am so happy for his opportunity and for the money! That will sure come in handy. Plus I have great coworkers who will be there for me. My two oldest sons have their license, so I feel ok about this.

So far not too sick, just moments of really yucky then back to ok.

That is about it for today, love to all!!

1 Comments:

At 12:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh phew on that call being a mistake.

The pics are great...you look so cute!! Teehee!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home