Sunday, October 14, 2007

Happy Sunday!

I guess it has been a few days since I posted! I better get to it. I have been posting at night, maybe that is my problem I am too tired in the evenings, I need to find a better time of day to post.

I have been feeling pretty good still. Slight nausea, light headedness, TIRED, all the normal stuff. My husband has started his travels to Sacramento, so I am alone a lot more. He got a great job offer a few weeks ago, almost the same day we found out we were pregnant. The job pays so much more than he could ever make in Redding, so he is traveling down and commuting back and forth. That is going to be great for our checkbook but really hard to have him so far away. He was very sweet about asking how I felt about it before he made the decision, we both agreed that this was what was best for our family for now, then we will reevaluate when the baby comes.

He is there all this weekend working on the set design for Alladin.

The kids and I got quite a few projects done around the house. I feel this big need to get everything cleaned and organized before I get sick. So that is what my goal is. You know, all those little projects around the house that you always say you are going to get done but they just sit there? I am actually doing them (or delegating them). I am also trying to get all of my college term papers written now before they are due, that way if I get sick, I know that I don't have to worry about getting them done!!

I am nervous and excited for my ultrasound tomorrow. My appointment is at 1:20 pm. I am praying so hard to see at least one healthy heartbeat, but hey two or three would be wonderful! he he!!!

That is about it for now, I will try to update after my ultrasound tomorrow!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home