Monday, October 08, 2007

Sleepy!

I am just so sleepy these days. Actually I went to bed and realized I hadn't posted today and there have been some exciting possibilities so I had to come downstairs to post. No photo today though, cuz I am already in my jammies!

I had my First OB appointment today. I have the best OB ever. The appointment went well. He did an ultrasound to help to calm my fears. He warned me that we probably wouldn't see anything this early. Well, we started loooking he said, "that is your cervix, that dark area may be the gestational sac, that is an ovary, and that, wait that is the gestational sac, let me look at the other one, hmm maybe that is it? Well one of them is the gestational sac, maybe both! We better do another ultrasound next week."

So really there isn't any "News" to tell, just possibilities. I am excited, yet cautious. I really honestly just want a healthy baby, if I can have TWO healthy babies then that is great, but at least one healthy baby is what I really want.

I am very very very tired. Also I am beginning to feel very sick. My doctor prescribed Zofran today which is my miracle drug. He guessed that on the first when I got my first positive test and had an hcg level of 25 that was probably 13 days after conception. That would make me five weeks tomorrow. Possible due date of June 9, 2008. But I was thinking 06/07/08 would be a cool b-day don't you think? I will get to schedule the due date because our hospital doesn't do VBACs so it will be c-section.

One scary thing came up, they asked us if we want the AFP test. We really couldn't answer that question. I think we may push for the NT Scan instead. Ugh, I hate to even consider that stuff ya know? ugh.

My weigh in today 10/8/07 - 174

1 Comments:

At 7:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jenny,

Congrats! I have followed you since my daughter Kristin was born in 2005. She did not have Trisomy 18, but was thought to have it from an AFP. I am soooo excited for you. I too suffered with HG with my first pregnancy. It sure can be horrible. My prayers will be with you all the way! I will continue to read your blog as always! God Bless,

Love,
Christine
(Long Island NY)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home