Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Very tired

I know this is totally normal but gosh I am tired... I think being so tired is also making me a bit cranky. My whole family is making me mad with their irresponsibility and lack of pitching in around here. I feel like they are all toddlers or in some bad episode of Lord of the Flies and somehow they think it is my job to organize the chaos. I just want to take care of me and baby, and the rest of them just need to grow up!!! I am just so tired ya know??? TIRED...

Work went well, but I was so busy I didn't get to take a lunch break then I went to my college class and by the time that was over (7 pm) I had to pick Zach up from play practice then come home about 730 just too tired to function. My husband had dinner on the stove (lucky for him at this point because it was the first considerate thing he has done all week) I ate my dinner, now I am posting then off to bed, I am just too tired. I need a break.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home