Sunday, October 07, 2007

Excited and nervous



Here are today's photos, I look tired, but too horrible! he he!!

I am doing pretty well today. My symptoms so far are slight nausea, TIRED, emotional (mostly crying while watching tv shows!), dizzy, HUNGRY.

I tend to not see the HG fairy until seven weeks or so. I am taking Unisom and B6 to hopefully keep hg at bay for a while. I have my first OB appt in the morning. Pray that it goes well!!!









Today I drove to Weed CA to pick up my kids and didn't get sick. That was a huge accomplishment. I remember when I was pg with Jordan, making that trip many times and having to carry my bucket in the seat with me for when I got sick along the way. One time in a SNOW STORM. Well hopefully having two teen drivers will help me avoid that this time.

I am going to be REALLY real in this blog, so beware, I plan to do photos almost daily even when I look horrible. I also plan to tell my weight after every OB appt so we can track that also.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home