Monday, October 15, 2007

Monday 10-15-07

Blogger is not letting me load photos but I am taking a series of them almost daily so hopefully soon I will load them either into the correct day or as one entry.

Today was a rocky day. It was one of those days when whatever could go wrong did go wrong. I feel like sending my family to some sort of rehabilitation hospital where they learn proper behavior. ughhhhhh.... So let's put that aside and just talk about the baby!!!

I had my ultrasound today. Before my doctor ever even turned on the machine he warned me that he would likely not see a heart beat yet, what he was looking for was if the gestational sac was more formed today.

We got to see gestational sac and fetal pole!! That was amazing, even got a snap shot (he looks just like me!!)

I am feeling VERY pregnant, already showing, and gaining weight. You would be shocked by the photo difference in eight days considering how I am not that far along yet.

Beginning weight 174
Today's weigh in 178

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home