Sunday, October 21, 2007

Update 10/21

A lot has happened in the past three days!!

As for baby all is well, I am very tired all the time. And I cry every minute it seems like. I cry if I am happy, I cry if I am sad, I cry if someone else is happy or sad, Then I call my husband and cry to him because I figure if I get the fun of these great new hormones, he gets to enjoy it right along with me. I find that my tolerance level for unnecessary sound is going WAY down. It makes me feel sick, anxious, and overwhelmed. Just can't handle hearing a television no one is watching, kids disagreeing about nothing, even if they are happily disagreeing. I just have a low tolerance for white noise type of stuff. Someone at work keeps turning on the exhaust fan b/c they are afraid the smells in the office will make me sick, but honestly the sound of that fan is WAY more upsetting!!

Charles got a phone call about his new job. We were excited that he got this job that paid VERY well, even though it didn't have tons of hours, it would still pay much more than he was currently making. Well the new call said that he was bumped to full time already! That is great, our income just went through the roof. The downside is that this job is in Folsum. I will only get to see him a couple of days a week. That part breaks my heart, but of course as long as we get ahead financially before the baby comes, we can reevaluate job stuff later.

I bought a few new outfits this weekend that was fun. I really needed some maternity stuff that wasn't linked to previous loss. Now I am so excited to wear my new things this week!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home