Monday, October 22, 2007

10/23/07

Still feeling very tired, urgh, wish I could take a day to just sleep all day long... sounds so sweet!

I did get a new soft blanket in case the opportunity should present itself, I am hittin' the hay, only in a soft blankie!

I also feel pretty sickish today. Went to safeway and the deli area made me heave a bit. Not major sick, but it is coming, I am still at that part where I am happy to feel any symptoms that mean I am pregnant, ya know? Every symptom is a blessing.

Charles left this morning for his new job in Folsum. I am so dang proud of him that I am beaming. He is such a hard worker and good provider. I am so glad that he gets his dream job of working in a theatre and actually getting paid a bundle while he is doing it. GOSH I will miss him during the week when he is gone though. I suppose the bright side is I can go to bed at nine pm without any guilt!

NIGHT NIGHT FOLKS!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home