Monday, January 23, 2006

Jordan with the rest of his family

This blog is called "A Mother's Heart" and for the most part, that is what I will write about, my own experiences. However, I need to take a moment and share with you how Jordan touched the rest of our family. Of course seeing my family with him was amazing for me. Introducing the loves of my life! This photo of Jordan next to Daddy's hand was taken while I was still in recovery. I was having a hard time picturing how tiny my little boy was. So Charles had someone take this photo so I could see just how little he was!



This next photo is just priceless. I wish it was not so blurry, but it is a photo of a beautiful Father and Son moment, Jordan holding his Father's hand. I am amazed that we have this touching moment preserved forever!


Daddy's kiss, so much love!


Daddy's tears...


Big Brother Zach spent most of his time videotaping Jordan so I could see his progress. I think Jordan must have thought his big brother had an odd shaped head! I am so thankful for all of the video footage I have. This is an amazing gift from Zachary to me.


Big Brother Benjamin meeting Jordan. He kept saying, "He is soooo little!" Jordan squeezed the fingers of his family and a couple of friends, he definitely knew who we were!


Just look at the contrast here between my sweet sons. Jordan all of 13 inches and his big brother Christopher 6 feet 3 inches! That is a big difference!!!


Jordan loved his family so much and the nurses stated that when we were in the room his vitals improved. They said that they could tell that he knew he was loved. All of those moments of us reading to him really paid off!

1 Comments:

At 8:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jenny, they are some of the most touching photos. I cry each time I read about your sweet Jordan.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home