Thursday, January 05, 2006

Where have I been

I have had a few of you ask when you can expect the next letter, and I hope to get on that soon. I really want this to flow out. But gosh this next page is so hard to write. It is hard to put out here how my heart was broken.

We have also had a tough week this week. Christopher broke up with Alan and then Alan attempted suicide. He is ok though, and I talked with him today. Just a tough week.

I promise that my next installment is rolling around in my head and hopfully will be here soon.

love to all,

Jen

3 Comments:

At 3:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey hun. I just want you to know that you and your family have been in my thoughts this past holiday season. There isn't a moment that goes by that I am not thinking of you guys. Please give my best to the boys (including the hubby). All my love.

XoXo
Kiley

 
At 10:01 PM, Blogger Angela said...

Jenny, I'm looking forward to your next post. You and your family are in my prayers. I really hope things start looking up soon.

 
At 3:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh Jenny,

so sorry to hear all that's going on. Will pray for you and your family.

Maria

Just wanted to let you know that Carla from carla's angels designed a pin in memory of Abigail Rose. If you have time check it out on my weblog.

God bless.

Maria

 

Post a Comment

<< Home