Monday, October 29, 2007

Ultrasound today!


Today I had an ultrasound and we got to see the baby's heart beat!! Such an amazing day! I can't even begin to say how much better I felt seeing that little flicker on the screen. The most beautiful thing ever.

Even though HG has not totally hit yet, I have lost two pounds. So I need to keep an eye on things for when I get more sick.

I felt really sick this afternoon and left work early. I came home ready to go to bed, and hopped online to email my teacher to let her know I was too sick to come to class. I was very relieved to find an email from her saying that class had been cancelled today! Whew! I went to bed and slept for three hours!! That is totally unlike me but felt amazing! I only woke up because of a phone call from my dad, so it is surprising I slept so long!

Here are a couple of photos from this week!

10/25/2007
10/28/2007
10/29/2007

2 Comments:

At 6:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay yay yay for a hb. Go baby grow baby!!!

 
At 4:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Updates, girl, updates!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home