Saturday, March 10, 2007

Jordan is touching the world

I received some very sweet letters from friends this week and wanted to post them here to show you how sweet my friends are and how much Jordan and continues to touch the world. Here are some website stats as well, It is amazing how many people find him from around the world.




http://jordan.newlifeshasta.com

Jordan’s website has been operating continuously since March 14, 2005. It includes pictures of Jordan, his story, Jenny’s writings, and a guestbook where Jordan’s friends have posted over 100 comments.

Since March 2005, there have been 14,903 unique visitors to Jordan’s website – an average of 596 different visitors each month – from all over the world. January 2007 saw the largest number of visitors in one month: 897.

His website is linked from a number of prominent websites, including as a reference from the German version of Wikipedia.

Jordan’s website has been viewed in the following 59 different countries:

Argentina
Australia
Austria
Belgium
Brazil
Bulgaria
Canada
China
Cocos (Keeling) Islands
Colombia
Costa Rica
Croatia
Cyprus
Czech Republic
Denmark
Dominican Republic
Estonia
Finland
France
Germany
Greece
Hungary
Iceland
India
Indonesia
Ireland
Israel
Italy
Japan
Lithuania
Malaysia
Mauritius
Mexico
Netherlands
New Zealand
Norway
Peru
Philippines
Poland
Portugal
Russian Federation
Samoa
Saudi Arabia
Singapore
Slovak Republic
South Africa
Spain
Sweden
Switzerland
Thailand
Togo
Trinidad and Tobago
Ukraine
United Arab Emirates
United Kingdom
United States

Jordan continues to reach people all over the world
and impact the lives of others.

Jenny,

I saw that you were online, and I felt like I needed to pm you. I just lost my little Maddie in January. When we found out last August that she had T18, I was devastated. I "googled" 'trisomy 18' to find out exactly what it was, and stumbled across a website with horrible pictures and descriptions of all the possible characteristics. It seemed so hopeless at that point, and I cried and told God that if He was going to take her, I'd rather just miscarry now and get it over with. I even thought (for just a moment) that I'd take matter in my own hands and terminate the pregnancy (I am pro-life, but I wasn't thinking too clearly at that moment). Anyway, looking for some sign of hope, I googled "trisomy 18 miracles" and stumbled across Jordan's website. Of course it made me cry more, but I think just seeing that a baby could survive pregnancy (contrary to what I read and was told by the docs) gave me hope. So I just wanted to let you know that I'm thinking of you as you celebrate Jordan's 2nd birthday, and that your website in honor of him was an inspiration to me at a very difficult time. The internet search engine was 100% correct--Jordan was a Trisomy 18 miracle, and so was my sweet little Maddison.Cathy

Touched Deeply.

So much love you brought, So much hope you gave, So much inspiration you have created in people all around the world. You are your mothers spirit, You are your fathers heart, You are the love we all feel for our angels not here but not forgotten. Without knowing your face, Without feeling your touch, You have still touched deep within me. Thank you to Jordan, for his spirit represents to me, the spirit of our lost angels. Zoe

Happy Second Birthday Jordan!

I hope your having the best second birthday party here in heaven. Watch out of all the balloons headed your way. My mommy sent you this one from me. I hope your having the best birthday ever.

Your Buddy in Heaven,

Caiden Sweet Jordan,

Happy Second Birthday Sweetie!

We’re missing you on this special day, along with your family and your HER aunties. I know you are having a great birthday in heaven and looking down at all of us and smiling. You’re definitely loved. We were blessed by your story and the miracle you showed us all in those short 32 hours you were on this earth and even in death you still continue to shine.

Happy birthday little miracle.

Love, Brooke, Caiden’s Mommy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home