Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Peru - We fell in love

Jaime telling Ben a secret. Ben will never repeat it to anyone! Mostly because Ben does not speak Spanish! Jamie must have thought that Ben slurred his words a lot, he never figured out that Ben spoke only English!












Jaime, Ben and I.
















Jaime and I, he is so sleepy!
















We taught him to kiss, then we couldn't get him to stop! He has a death grip on me here!!!

















More kisses!













Jaime's little sister Jonitsa. We fell in love with these five siblings. I wish I could have brought them all home with me! They were so wonderful.












Isn't she so sweet?!

















Two more sisters. This was my last night there. We were having a tough time saying good bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home