Monday, March 06, 2006

The Party In Heaven, What Jordan's Buddies Brought for him!

A good friend on Hannah's Prayer posted this for Jordan, I just think it is so sweet. Here is her post and the replies that followed. I read these out loud at his party!


Since Jordan and his Mommy are generously sharing the balloons, I want to be sure to have my kiddos bring him gifts as well.

Jonathan will bring him friendship...a buddy to hang with and an older guy in heaven that knows the best mud holes and bike paths. He will also bring Hot Wheels.

Lily will bring sweetness and hugs. She will kiss on Jordan and hold his hand while he learns to walk (as if he can't already in heaven ) and show him how to blow out his birthday candle. She will give him a kitten.

Hope will give him energy and spirit. She will bring her love for the Lord and his works and she will bring praises for the fact that her Mommy met his Mommy on earth. She will give him a tricycle (and the tag will say Love your Mom and Dad) with all the bells and whistles and help Lily teach him how to ride it.

I know all of our babies will bring praises to God for the miracle of Jordan. And the angels will sing both about his birthday miracle on earth and about his arrival in heaven. What a day! I hope they take good pictures for when we get there to see this celebration.

*Sniff* just thinking about it Oh, and should they dress to get dirty or wear fancy clothes?

Suzanne


Nathaniel will give Jordan and hug and a high five... both of them with their now perfect little hands.

Amy

preston and abigail can't decide yet -- they're like their mommy and do things last minute. i'll post when it's closer Christina

What a sweet idea!Knowing that Jenny had HG, like I did, Zachary and my sweet one will bring some snacks....saltines, an i.v., and a large dose of Zofran. I'm sure that will remind him of the days that he was still under her heart!

Seriously, Jenny, I'm sure they have already brought him joy as they have played at the feet of Jesus and been our "cloud of witnesses." I'm sure that Jordan has already pointed you out to my two and said, "That's my mom and she's the best. I can't wait until you get to really meet her." Wishing you peace and joy as you anticipate his party,

Kim

Gracie will bring cupcakes and a bounce house. Praying for you Jenny as you anticipate this bittersweet milestone

Tina

My little heaven ones will organize the singing (as we are a very musical family) of the Happy Birthday song. This will sound unusually fantastic as it will be accompanied by a huge choir of angels.

Sharon

Jesse will bring wisdom, for he has been sitting at Jesus' feet for 7 years now!! I sure miss my boy!

Blessings,

Karen

This is such a nice thought to ponder...I had never really done this...thanks Suzanne and Jenny...for letting me think sweet, endearing, happy thoughts of my babies, especially during these trying times of anticipation....

Gioia is my free spirit, she will bring joy, serenity and imagination as wild as the Heaven's daffodil fields speckled with multicolor butterflies.

Little One will bring adventure, courage and strenght as they embark on a ship sailing across the ocean starry sky

Now...I feel like I am flying with them...

Miriam


Moriah will bring some books, she loves to learn and read so she wants Jordan to have some of her books.

Koen will bring his buddy a suit of armor and some play swords so they can be in the army, you know, the Lord's army.

The other kids will make some rice krispy treats!!Mmmmm

Kara


Anthony will care for Jordan and read him stories

Suzanne in Australia


Christian will bring the party-favor bags for everyone!

They will have lots of stuff in them, including: m&m's, toy cars, balloons, coloring books, crayons, markers(you don't have to worry about making a mess in Heaven), bounce balls(I wonder how high they bounce up there), and confetti!

Oh, what fun it is going to be! I think, if I stop and close my eyes, I can see them running around.....SO EXCITED.....getting ready for the party!
What a fun day in Heaven it will be!**I would also like to make sure that my aunt's son, Jason, who was born still, 31 years ago, will be there! He can chaperone the event to make sure nobody gets into too much mischief!

Beth


This is so much fun!! Well in answer to your question, I think they should definitely dress to get messy!! Here is what I think any one of our babies could be doing at least at some point that day!!!I could easily see this as a photo of Jordan, Joshua or Autumn, I mean she may be a little girl, but if she is anything like her Mom she is much more likely to be chasing frogs than picking roses!!!

Jenny






















Beautiful picture, Jenny!

Beth


Oh YAY! Fun in the mud. LOVE the picture. Lily will be in the hunt too.

Suzanne


This is so touching, praying for you Jenny. I'm sure Emily likes to garden just like her mother so she will give Jordan a bunch of flowers for his birthday.

Treena


Yep, my boys will join in the frog chasing with just a bit of mudslinging and water splashing; probably Amanda as well, she's a bit of a tomboy.

Christina will likely hang back a bit; she's a little shy.

But Elizabeth will soon have her and lots of others laughing and giggling with her sunny nature.

David and Daniel will likely bring some pets with them. Like their daddy they truly enjoy working with and being around animals. So expect a few dogs, cats, bunnies and maybe a lamb or two to add a little chaos to the party. I'm sure they'll be bringing a puppy for Jordan's present.
What a happy scene It is comforting to think of all our children enjoying each others company; just as their mommies enjoy each others friendship here on earth. Bless you Jenny for giving us all this gift of imagining.
Barb


Gabe, a mighty prayer warrior and adventurer, will bring his heavenly "rescue pack", "map", imagination, and love of the heavenly outdoors. His gift to Jordan will be a "field journal" where they can record all of their adventures and everything they learn along the way. They'll go stomping through the woods and splashing through the springs making all kinds of wondrous discoveries. Since Koen is already bringing Jordan a suit of armor and a play sword, Gabe will bring him a sling shot with some nice shiny round pebbles. The warrior angels who happen to be taking a break from their own spiritual battles on earth, are enjoying teaching the boys marksmanship as they skip pebbles across the lake.Gabe shares a love of meeting new people with his sister Danielle. He can't wait to meet all the children of his mommy's HP friends. Just like his sister he'll want to know everyone's names and who they belong to so he can pray for them by name.

Holly


Well Jenny...Abigail Rose will have to bring stars for everyone to ride in after they all have a piece of cake after all she is my Star Angel. Plus she will bring flowers for everyone cause she too will be a gardener like her mommy. And she would bring a lab puppy to all the little ones so everyone could have puppies just like she did. Our precious babies... as much as we miss them one day we too will be able to rejoice with them. Thinking of you as your day approaches.

God bless,

Maria

Daniel, who is silly like his daddy, will make up a joke for Jordan. I have a feeling that if we could hear the joke, we wouldn't get it, but the kids will all think it's hilarious. Bella will go with Autumn and a bunch of the other girls to pick wild flowers, which they will make into crowns for all of the kids.Jenny, I'm so glad we can be with you in our hearts as you remember Jordan.

Beth


I'm pretty sure my precious Landyn is a farmer at heart like his daddy. So, he will bring a John Deere tractor to Jordan to play with and plant the rows of corn for everyone to eat!!

Joy


Well Jenny, Hannah will bring Jordan lots of love and hugs. She was so lovable while here on earth, so I definitely think that is what she will bring with her. Also she will bring her moms delicious chocolate cake as she would love to brag there and say her mom makes the best cake ever.... She will also bring him a red toy sports car to play with.Wish we could be there..... Lots of photos is just going to have to be taken so that we can see it one day.Thanks Jenny, for inviting Hannah to you DS party!!!!!

Megan


Mark and Samuel will bring their John Deere toy tractors for everyone to play with. Their daddy loves to work in the tractor - and they want to be just like daddy. They will also have to bring their dog along - they don't go anywhere without her!Oh Yeah - great grandpa will have to come along too - he needs to keep a close eye on those two - they can get in trouble in a hurry. Great grandpa can provide a grandpa lap for anyone who wants to sit on it and he can tell great stories too!!
Lisa

My Hannah will bring Jordan lots of giggles and hugs. She will bring him the gift of reminding him of how much his mommy loves him. She will read stories to all the other children. Probably her mommy's favorite... "I love you forever"."I'll love you forever, I'll like you for always, as long as I'm living, my baby you'll be."

Happy Birthday Jordan!!

Tanya


This is so sweet and making me cry buckets as I remember all my precious babies in heaven: at least 5 bio and 8 adoptees! I hope Jordon is prepared for LOTS of kisses and hugs from my affectionate ones. And "shhhhhhhh!" They're planning to surprise him w/ a Dove-Release...imagine hundreds of thousands of white doves soaring overhead in a glorious sheen of brilliant white?!? Shhhhh!

Lois



My Samuel will bring a big plate overflowing with home-made chocolate chip cookes, a Tonka Truck wrapped in bright wrapping paper for Jordan to open, and big hugs for Jordan's mommy! I can't wait to see your pictures... what a wonderful day!

Amy


My Hannah Marie will bring infectious laughter and as I am sure she loves flowers like her mommy, large colorful bouquets of every flower imaginable.This is so incredibly touching. Thank you.

Wanda

My little ones will bring bubbles for everyone. My parents will be with them. My momma will bring books for our little ones can take turns sitting in her lap while she reads them.

Melinda



I have a feeling my Daddy, Grandma, and sister, Tammy, will probably stop by Jordan's special bday party tomorrow. Daddy will want to hold and love on each one while they squirm and want down to go play. I know he would want to read them "Green Eggs and Ham" and take them for ice-cream. Grandma has been in Heaven for a long time and she will want to make sure the babies/kids do not miss a thing. She will probably want to bring chocolate cookies and thoroughly enjoy it when they get the chocolate all over them! My sister will sit quietly watching and being a paramedic she can now sit and not have to worry about anyone getting sick or hurt as they play to their heart's desire. Happy Birthday Jordan. We love you (and your Mommy and Daddy too)Thank you, Jenny.

Kim

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home