Tuesday, November 07, 2006

A Day To Remember Autumn Joy



Remembering Autumn Joy

Charles and I took a hike to Burney Falls last weekend. We knew that this was the perfect time of year to catch the changing colors of the leaves and wanted to capture "Autumn Joy" as nature would rejoice! This post is in memory of our sweet Autumn Joy, or baby we conceived and lost November 2005.



A dear friend wrote this poem in memory of our sweet baby, Autumn Joy.


The Joy of Autumn
by Karen Jensen

I look around in wonder
as the leaves turns shades of color . . .
so brilliant
yet their is a dullness around the edges
for my heart hears the rustling of the wind
and wonders if it is the still sweet voice
of Autumn Joy
are you crying out for me
because my heart cries out for you
and each falling leaf
reminds me of each fallen tear
that I am collecting in my heart
in the empty space that should be filled
with memories
but there is hope,
for although you are not here
one day,
perhaps in a heavenly autumn,
there will be Autumn Joy
and we will meet again






























0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home