Friday, September 15, 2006

A special place of remembrance


So many of us don't get the fun class room photos of our children, or the photo ops of first birthday and first tooth, but we do make a special place to remember them. For some people it is a memorial garden, for others a grave site. I have this area in my living room. My family jokingly refers to as my Baby Shrine. It really isn't a shrine, just a special place I can go to feel close to them. Special gifts I can buy for my babies.

This is my special place of remembrance. I love Willow Tree and Precious Moments figurines, you will see lots of those!



Here are some of Jordan's photos, his urn and a beautiful tiny blanket knitted for him by his special HER Auntie.












Jordan's Father's Day poem for Daddy. And drawings of Jesus with children.














1 Comments:

At 5:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The inturo photo which little one is it?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home